With me now being completely dedicated to helping build personal brands for passionate recruiters I wanted to share what I have learnt and the common challenges I have seen recruiters have when it comes to personal branding.
Ultimately I wanted to share with you all the daily conversations I’m having with recruiters around personal branding, what I’m seeing work really well and the common things I’m seeing recruiters do wrong.
I expanded on the following points in this episode.
- Like anything you need a plan, this is how I structure my own content plan – Topic / brief content details / Medium / Target persona.
- You have to make the time to plan what you’re going to say over the month so you don’t end up blocking a time out to create content and end up making a post about jobs.
- How to deliver your message, my best advice, facilitate conversations with your content.
- Using the engagement to drive sales conversations.
- Linkedin practical advice – Structure of your post all you need to know.
There will be 3 parts to this mini series and in part 3 I’m going to be answering your questions.
PLEASE send me a message on Linkedin with the questions you would love me to answer on all things Personal Branding Or you can send me a tweet with all your questions.
The best place to connect with me is on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/hishemazzouz/