By popular demand we’re back with the personal branding mini series, I did a short 3 part series earlier this year which a lot of people enjoyed.
With me now being completely dedicated to helping build personal brands for passionate recruiters I wanted to share what I have learnt and the common challenges I have seen recruiters have when it comes to personal branding.
Ultimately I wanted to share with you all the daily conversations I’m having with recruiters around personal branding, what I’m seeing work really well and the common things I’m seeing recruiters do wrong.
I expanded on the following points in this episode.
- Everyone is saying it’s a key part to staying relevant but no one is doing anything.
- The biggest challenge I get from every recruiter is always I have no idea what to say.
- The second biggest challenge is being worried about other people’s opinions.
- Think about what you want to be known for before you start sharing content.
- Being human is the Game.
- The power of the intro post to your network.
There will be 3 parts to this mini series and in part 3 I’m going to be answering your questions.
PLEASE send me a message on Linkedin with the questions you would love me to answer on all things Personal Branding Or you can send me a tweet with all your questions.
The best place to connect with me is on Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/in/hishemazzouz/