The key takeaways from this episode are as follows:
- You’ll learn about how to create a pitch for a new market, including the key things to impress executives/decision-makers when presenting your ideas
- The importance of maximising what you know, and understanding the power of humility when building out a new desk
- Honesty and integrity with candidates – and why this will get you the long term gains instead of focussing on a quick win
- How to start building your personal brand – specifically if you work in a geographical patch
- Management: understanding motivations of those in your team, catering to multiple personalities and how to manage your time whilst caring for others
This week I’m joined by Gabbi Trotter from Searchability.
She started working in recruitment at 19, working her way up the ranks as a Resourcer, before becoming a full Consultant and now – managing her own team!
It was great to sit down with her and delve deep into her career so far, talking about what has made her successful as a consultant, and now as a leader.
You can connect with Gabbi on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabbisearchability/
I hope you enjoyed the episode, the best place to connect with me is on Linkedin – Hishem Azzouz
If you would love me to cover certain topics with future guests please drop me a message.
Finally, if you have been enjoying the podcast and you have two minutes then it would be greatly appreciated if you could leave a review.
You can do so with this link – Support the podcast and leave a review here.